Volunteers at Eatonia Oasis Living
Volunteers enhance the quality of life for the residents at our facility by providing an important link to the community and by sharing their talents, ideas and their time. They complement the work of the Eatonia Oasis Living staff by providing additional services and comforts.
People of all ages, personalities and backgrounds bring different experiences and skills with them. You can volunteer as an individual or as part of a group.
Give the gift of your time to:
- Assist with activities and exercises
- Visit a resident
- Assist with serving afternoon coffee, evening lunches, Saturday Brunches
- Provide musical entertainment
- Take a resident for a walk
- Become a member of the Eatonia Health Care Auxiliary
f you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please see the Volunteer Application or contact us.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ our Kindersley Social Facebook page below…