Coverage is available for all types of farmers, ranchers and acreage owners. Regardless of whether you live on the farm or in town, if you engage in any type of farm activity, you need a farm insurance policy.

Dwellings – We offer all types of dwelling coverage for owners or renters.  Although you require a farm package, your home will be included, and you will be eligible for all the benefits of a regular homeowners’ or tenant’s policy.
Farm Buildings – We can cover your bins, barns and farm shops in several different ways. Options such as “replacement cost” and “all risk coverage” are available.

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…