Dogs are very inquisitive.

Sniffing, smelling, and usually tasting almost anything in sight are natural behaviors for a dog. For that reason, we commonly see dogs ingest items that are not their food and at times can be very dangerous poisons. In the house, dogs usually get themselves in trouble when they are bored.

QUICK SAFETY TIPS
• Be aware of poisonous plants- e.g. mistletoe, lilies
• Rat poison can cause life-threatening bleeding
• Keep all cleaning agents stored safely
• Absolutely no human meds
• Chocolate ingestion can lead to pancreatic problems
• When spraying herbicides or insecticides make sure the area is dry before the dog goes into the area
• Watch out for common household items-coins, oils, fabric softener sheets, batteries
• Store all oil, gas and antifreeze safely

BE WISE AND KEEP YOUR DOG SAFE AT HOME

SEE YOU NEXT TIME

MAGGIE MAE FROM SONSHINE KENNELS THE KENNEL THAT CARES

306-463-3361

Related Posts