Our specialties are Design/Build and upgrading all types of metal buildings.
All our projects begin with our clients’ needs and carefully designed to code (NBCC), inspected and updated through-out the course of your project to ensure seamless progression from conception to construction.
- Our design staff is member of APEGS, Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan.
- Committed to your satisfaction. Contact us at any time to make any modifications to your project.
- Full compliances to the National Building Code of Canada 2010 & Uniform Building and Accessibility Standards Act.
- Complete Code Review as per NBCC and UBASA.
- Full Structural, Electrical and Mechanical Design and Plans.
- Our design team thoroughly investigates all conditions and will design a foundation system which would resist all applicable loads: axial, lateral and moment resistance in the case of fixed plate conditions.
Contact Us for More Information
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ our Facebook page below…