For Sale $ 700,000
Listing # L201923
Listing Agent: Brad Edgerton
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: PT SW 4-28-24 W3 Parcel No 166225798
SIZE/STYLE & LOT SIZE: 1425 sq ft log house on 2 levels with a full basement on 10.03 acres.
EFFECTIVE AGE: 2015
TAXES: Being Revised
MAIN LEVEL: Main level is 1 x 6 Tung and Grove throughout. Hand crafted 4-point saddle notched logs with lateral groves. Kitchen has Elmwood island countertop, eating area, garden door to covered deck, Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances, living room with lots of lighting and has a log stairway to over 400 sq ft loft used as a family room. Good size front foyer with 2-piece bath off entrance. 2 bedrooms, master has a 4-piece ensuite both bedrooms have lots of closet space.
BASEMENT: ICF basement 75% complete with 2 large bedrooms with great closet space, family room with space for an extra bedroom or workout room, 4-piece bath, good storage space with extra room being used for storage but is plumbed for steam room, laundry area.
- Rural water line, natural gas
- Gas stove
- Lots of natural light with dual low E windows
- In floor heat in basement can be hooked up
- 10 acres with 25 foot blue spruce trees, 4 rows of shelter belts.
- Eliminates wind in backyard
- Covered front and back deck with cedar boards on deck
- 6 top end appliances
- Well planned storage throughout the home
- Garden area with raised vegetable beds
- 40 foot well used for garden
- Negotiable 2006 BX1850 Kubota with FEL, mower and 48” roto tiller
- Easy 15 minute drive to Kindersley on a good quiet grid road.
OUTBUILDINGS: 24 x 22 detached garage, 8 x 12 garden shed
Find more details on edgerealty.ca
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…