Source: Kindersley Minor Ball
On April 1st the Kindersley Minor Ball Board of Directors voted to continue with our postponement of all KMB sanctioned events until further notice.
This will affect all scheduled April events which include indoor practices, evaluations and all clinics.
We will revisit this decision around the 3rd week of April, and if there is still Government guidelines in place for social distancing, we will make a more detailed decision on what we will do with the season.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…