In light of the recent developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to inform you of the following steps we are taking to ensure the comfort, safety and well-being of our customers and associates:
- Increased frequency in the sanitization of all commonly used surfaces including but not limited to; Doorknobs, railings, elevator buttons, counter spaces and washrooms etc.
- Detailed hand washing instructions have been placed in all washroom facilities
- Increased levels of continual communication among all staff regarding; virus updates, personal prevention, continual sanitation, remaining home when ill and post-travel self-quarantine
- Staff training on readiness and best practices as outlined by World Health Organization, Health Canada, Alberta Health Services, Hotel Association of Canada (HAC), Alberta Hotel & Lodging Association
- Continually monitoring the status of this outbreak and communicating with our Associates and Customers
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…