NewsProvincial

Kitchen Fire Causes $30k in Damages to Saskatoon Home

Source: CTV News Saskatoon Staff, saskatoonctvnews.ca, October 26, 2020

An unattended stove top was the cause of the fire. 

SASKATOON — A kitchen fire in Riversdale caused $30,000 of damage according to the Saskatoon Fire Department.

At around 3:53 a.m. on Oct. 25, the fire department was called to the 600 block of Avenue I South. In a news release, the fire department said upon arrival firefighters did not see flames or smoke but did smell smoke in the air.

Read the full story here…

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley,
‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page!

Related Articles

Back to top button