As the Town of Kindersley continues with their snow removal efforts in all areas of town, they have posted a few ‘asks’ from residents.
- If you see crews up the block they ask you to take a detour and avoid them if at all possible. It will make cleanup more quick and efficient to finish more streets in one day.
- Once clearing is done, they will come back around and clear anything else they may have missed.
- Back lanes are NOT meant for all season access – they do not clear these.
- Try to stay off unclear roads if possible.
- They may not be able to clear ridges around parked vehicles. Crew members may need a helping hand to shovel them out.
They thank you for your patience!
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…