As the Town of Kindersley continues with their snow removal efforts in all areas of town, they have posted a few ‘asks’ from residents.
- If you see crews up the block they ask you to take a detour and avoid them if at all possible. It will make cleanup more quick and efficient to finish more streets in one day.
- Once clearing is done, they will come back around and clear anything else they may have missed.
- Back lanes are NOT meant for all season access – they do not clear these.
- Try to stay off unclear roads if possible.
- They may not be able to clear ridges around parked vehicles. Crew members may need a helping hand to shovel them out.
They thank you for your patience!
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.