There is currently a suspected gas leak in the town of Leader’s downtown core.
Businesses and residences close to the area have been evacuated.
If residents need to evacuate, they will be contacted.
Residents are asked to please stay away from downtown at this time. Please avoid any type of open flame or spark outside until this has been resolved.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.