KINDERSLEY GROCERY STORE
The focus of this position is to be part of the Kindersley & District Co-op Grocery Team. Applicants must come to work on time, with a positive attitude and approach to the job, and a strong awareness for safety in every task. This position requires the potential applicant to work, days, evenings and weekend shifts. This position requires ample amounts of walking, static and dynamic standing, bending, twisting, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs (23 kg) unassisted.
Responsibilities will include:
• Providing exceptional member service
• Operating and maintaining equipment in a safe and responsible manner
• Timely completion of all department tasks.
• Ensure shelves are full and all products are displayed well.
• Delivering exceptional customer service, and make sure that products are ready and available for customers.
• Performing housekeeping duties when required
• Assisting with receiving duties when required
• All other duties as assigned.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…