UPDATE: Ryan Mattock was located in North Battleford today (Friday, August 20, 2021) and was arrested without incident by RCMP. Mattock remains in police custody and will make his first appearance in North Battleford Provincial Court on Monday, August 23.
On August 16th, Warman/Martensville RCMP responded to a complaint of an assault that occurred at the Wanuskewin Heritage Park on Penner Road northeast of Saskatoon. Investigation determined an adult male entered the building. A verbal confrontation occurred between the man and staff members and then an assault took place and threats were uttered.
On August 18th, 2021 around 7:15 p.m. Warman/Martensville RCMP responded to a complaint of an incident on 71st Street just north of Saskatoon. Investigation determined a white SUV and an orange SUV stopped at a red light. A verbal confrontation occurred between the individuals in the two vehicles and then the white SUV backed into the orange SUV.
Ryan Mattock (1980-10-08) is charged in relation to these incidents with:
– 2 counts, assault, section 266 of the Criminal Code
– 4 count, utter threats, section 264.1(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
– 1 count, utter threats to burn property, section 264.1(1)(b) of the Criminal Code
– 1 count, dangerous operation of a conveyance, section 320.13(1) of the Criminal Code
– 1 count, Mischief to property, 430(1)(c) of the Criminal Code
– 1 count, Assault with Weapon, 267(a) CC
– 1 count, dangerous operation of a conveyance, section 320.13(1)
– 1 count, Mischief to property 430(4)
A warrant has been issued for his arrest in relation to these incidents. Mattock is described as being 6 feet tall, 200 pounds with short brown hair and brown eyes. A photograph of him is attached. He may be driving a white GMC Acadia SUV.
If you know his whereabouts or if you see him, do not approach him and call your nearest police service, 911, or to report a tip anonymously, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…