Job Order #: 5724763
Summary of Duties (Duties may include, but are not limited to the following):
– Performs assigned tasks safely, efficiently and within the parameters of Company policies;
– Operates and maintains the engines that run the draw-works, turn the rotary table and (in the case of Drilling operations) circulate drilling fluid;
– Takes responsibility for all mechanical equipment, ensuring that all moving parts are lubricated and in working order;
– Maintains the water and steam circulating systems;
– Runs the loader and is responsible for the upkeep of the boiler;
– Assists other members of the crew with day-to-day operations;
– Assists in the training and supervision of Floorhands and Leasehands;
– Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
– Must have valid H2S Alive ticket and/or Confined Space Rescue Ticket;
– Valid Driver’s License
Read full details on saskjobs.ca
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.