NewsProvincial

Family of nine suffer from carbon monoxide poisoning

Source:Jonathan Charlton, Saskatoon CTV News, February 20, 2020

Emergency crews were called to a home with reports of multiple family members inside feeling ill.

SASKATOON — The Saskatoon Fire Department urges homeowners to invest in carbon monoxide detectors after a family of nine was sent to hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Assistant Fire Chief Wayne Rodger said carbon monoxide is a product of combustion and a problem with an appliance could lead to the gas building up in a home.

Read full article here…

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley,
‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page!

Related Articles

Back to top button