Route Sales Representative
Job Order #: 5740977
Employer Name: Pepsico Foods Canada
Posted Date: 25-May-2020
# of Positions: 1
Employment Terms: Full Time
Education: GED 12 – General Educational Development
Apply By: 25-Jun-2020
You will develop and sustain a growing snack foods business and leverage your current skills by selling, delivering and marketing our products to your assigned group of retail customers.
Your responsibilities would include:
Selling and Developing the Business
– Identifying changing customer needs through a constant review of the highest selling products and frequent communication with store managers.
– Developing all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service objectives.
– Selling and executing national and local promotions, soliciting placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and selling sufficient product inventory for customer volume demands.
Delivery and Merchandising
– Managing inventory according to PepsiCo Foods Canada best practices to ensure balanced accounts and fresh products for customers and consumers.
– Executing hands on activities with excellence, including but not limited to managing product placement on shelves, increasing shelf facings and racks, handling carton returns, managing inventory movement and cleaning shelving and racks.
– Operating a Route Sales Truck including loading and unloading of product.
– People person with excellent communication skills
– Strong work ethic – able to work with minimal supervision
– Strong attention to detail
– Previous sales experience with a consumer packaged goods or retail organization preferred
– Valid drivers license and a flawless driving record
– Outstanding organizational skills (as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve, and meet deadlines or targets) High School diploma required, University/College education is an asset
– Ability to travel on occasion for 1 week at a time (to cover rural routes)
– Must be able to work Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. Income is $46,000 plus bonus.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…