- 3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups granular sucrolose sweetener (such as Splenda®)2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups malitol brown sugar substitute
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter, milk, eggs, vanilla and 1 1/2 cups sugar substitute. Combine 3 cups of flour and baking powder; stir into the wet ingredients until just blended. Fold in the blueberries. Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar substitute, 3/4 cup of flour, and cinnamon. Stir in the softened butter with a fork until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the cake.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. This cake is best served warm.
For more recipes like this visit allrecipes.com
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…