This chicken bake will become a weekly staple!
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 3 chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 24 oz alfredo sauce (680 g), or more, to preference
- 1 lb broccoli head (455 g)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g)
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Spread a layer of alfredo sauce on the baking dish. Place chicken breast over sauce. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread broccoli over chicken.
- Pour remaining alfredo over chicken and broccoli.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
For more recipes like this visit tasty.co
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…