This recipe is an easy way to get all those flavors into a simple, creamy, fluffy dip (that’s actually healthy too!). Serve with veggies or pita chips.
- 8 ounces feta cheese, broken into chunks
- ½ cup sour cream or plain Greek yogurt, drained of any additional liquid
- 1 small garlic clove, smashed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Honey for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon picked fresh thyme, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, plus more for topping
- Crudites and pita chips for dipping
Combine the feta, sour cream, garlic, olive oil, and thyme in a food processor and process until smooth, 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Scoop into a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and honey, and sprinkle with thyme and pepper. Serve with cut veggies and/or chips for dipping.
For more recipes like this visit cravingsbychrissyteigen.comFacebook page below…