Source: Josh K. Elliott, globalnews.ca, October 16, 2020
Smoke could be seen rising from the vehicle as it crossed centre ice, then fire erupted underneath it and quickly spread to the machinery beside the driver’s seat. Thankfully, no one was hurt.
A resurfacer became the hottest thing on ice at a community rink in upstate New York on Wednesday, when the machine caught fire in front of dozens of horrified parents and children.
The incident happened before a youth hockey practice at Bill Gray’s Regional Iceplex in Brighton, N.Y., on Wednesday evening. The driver was not injured and no others were harmed, according to reports.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…