Tips, Tricks and Advice to Ensuring your RV always looks its best!
- Wash the outside of your RV after you’re done each trip.
- Wax or apply a protectant to the exterior or your RV.
- Clean your awning and keep it dry for storage.
- Inspect any sealed areas to prevent damage.
- Lubricate hinges, locks, and moving parts.
- Cover outside vents to keep pests and condensation away.
- Winterize your fresh water system using the Antifreeze Method or the Blow-Out Method.
- Deep clean your RV before storing for winter.
- Protect your RV from the elements over winter, and if possible store it indoors.